terça-feira, 22 de setembro de 2020

22/09/20 - 7º A, B e C - Inglês - Professora Raphaela

1- Após a leitura e tradução desse texto, responda:


LEO'S FAMILY

My name  is Leonard. I’m  thirteen  years old. I’m from New York City.
This is a photo of my family. This is my father. His name is John. My
mother’s name is Elizabeth. This is my sister. Her name is Katherine.
Her nickname is  Kitty. 
The young boy is my brother. His name is Tobby. 
We lives in that beautiful house with Fido,our best friend.



Vocabulary: 
nickname = apelido
his = dele                   
her = dela 
our = nosso(a)


 Escreva TRUE ou FALSE *














Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

8 ANO - PROTAGONISMO JUVENIL

8 ANO - PROTAGONISMO JUVENIL APROVEITE TUDO O QUE VOCÊ APRENDEU DE PROTAGONISMO JUVENIL E APLIQUE NO SEU DIA A DIA. FELIZ NATAL -  996879229...